- Download another copy from our website (possibly corrupted during download).
- If Norton’s software is installed on your PC, right click the ‘shoot.exe‘ file, click ‘Unblock‘ then click Apply.
- Run in compatibility mode (i.e. set to XP). Again, right click the ‘shoot.exe‘ file and go to properties in the menu that displays.
- Uninstall Shoot!, download a fresh copy from our website, extract the ‘shoot.exe‘ file from the Zip, then right click on ‘shoot.exe‘ and “Install as Administrator“.
- IF the above steps fail, follow the instructions below after Shoot! is installed:
- On the desktop, right-click the Shoot! shortcut icon file, then select ‘Properties‘ from the menu.
- Click the button named ‘Advanced‘.
- Now click the ‘check box‘ – ‘Run As Administrator‘, click OK, then click ‘Apply‘.
Simply move the ‘Shoot.dmg‘ file (main application file) into the ‘Applications‘ folder on your Mac. That’s it!